Thursday, July 2, 2009

red or dead


When I was in London 10 years ago, I stumbled upon this fantastic cool store called Red or Dead- and immediately fell in love- their clothes were a mix of punk and modern, but not so outrageous as to be unwearable. I bought a shirt and bag (both of which I still have!) and wore them for years. Nowadays Red or Dead is available online, although they have limited their selection to accessories only- shoes, glasses, watches and bags. I was happy to see that they still made great stuff, ranging in mood from punk to girly ( plus now I can buy without leaving Michigan!). Bags and watches are available directly from the Red or Dead site, and shoes and other accessories are available through 3rd party vendors online (links are on their website).

1 comment:

white owl said...

pretty-pretty purse and I likey those boots! :)